Covid-19 Sanitisation and Protection
I can’t wait to welcome you back, but there are some changes.
Your safety and well being is of upmost importance, therefore we have set out some guidelines that must be adhered to;
* Please wash your hands upon arrival and before entering the clinics.
* Please sanitise your hands on entry to the clinic which will be located at a sanitisation point
* A facemask policy is in place. All clients must wear a mask whilst inside the clinic. If you do not have a mask, we can provide one for £1.
* Please arrive on time for your booked appointment as our risk assessment will not allow more than one person waiting in the Reception area. If you arrive early, you will need to wait outside the building. If we are still with a client, the Reception area can be used.
* Once your appointment is finished, you cannot wait in the Reception area. So please ensure if anyone is picking you up, they arrive on time and wait outside the building.
* All clients must come alone to their appointment. If you are accompanied by someone they must wait outside the building.
* You are more than welcome to bring a drink with you to your appointment but this will need to be taken with you when you leave.
* If you or anyone in your household are showing symptoms of Covid-19, please do not attend your appointment. Contact me to rearrange your appointment.
* We will be checking your contact details are up to date on our system. This is to aid in Covid-19 Track & Trace.